When you or someone you love is injured or hurt because of another’s negligence, we have the legal expertise to ensure you get the care and compensation you deserve.
We are a personal injury law firm deeply rooted in Richmond, BC. Together we have advanced and defended claims for serious personal injuries, disabilities, and fatalities due to motor vehicle accidents, professional negligence and other unexpected circumstances. Our senior lawyers each have many years of experience and success representing personal injury clients in all levels of court in British Columbia, and at mediation.
Our team of lawyers advises and represents new and long term clients who have been injured in:
- Motor Vehicle / Motorcycle / Bicycle / Pedestrian Collisions:
- Lives can change in an instant on the road. When you’re involved in a car accident or collision, it is important to contact us as soon as possible to avoid lost evidence and witnesses. This allows you to focus on recovering from your injuries. We’ll work closely with you to ensure the best possible outcome to your ICBC claim and other related legal matters.
- Motorcycle, bike riders and pedestrians are especially vulnerable to injury when involved in an accident. These claims can be further complicated by unidentified drivers, and insurance and liability issues specific to their cases. Don’t wait to contact our CFMR accident lawyers. We’ll begin a full investigation right away.
- Slip and Falls:
- Everyday activities outside our homes sometimes lead to slips, falls, and injuries. Poor lighting, ice, uneven surfaces, slippery tiles, and clutter can all contribute to a painful misstep. When these are caused by someone else’s negligence, our lawyers will help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Catastrophic Injuries:
- Catastrophic injuries often reach far beyond physical impacts into quality of life, work and future income, and lifestyle matters. Living with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, chronic pain and impaired functioning requires long term planning and compensation. We have the experience to ensure you have the support you need, now and into the future.
Time and trust are of the essence in your personal injury claim. Contact us right away to set up a free initial consultation. We’ll meet to explore your needs, the nature of your claim, discuss potential strategies, and outline our role and style of practice.
For the ease and comfort of our clients, we welcome enquiries in the many languages reflected in our community.